JUST BANANA MUFFINS – from Forks over Knives App
No sugar, no flour, no oil, no salt, no problem!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats – can be gluten free
- 1/2cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2tbsp ground flax
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2tbsp alcohol free vanilla extract
- 1/2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin tin or use silicone muffin pan. Grind oats down to a flour – or you can just but oat flour. Add all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Puree bananas in food processor until smooth. Add the rest of the wet ingredients and blend. Add the wet ingredients to the dry but don’t over stir. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Enjoy!
NOTE: – Our family likes to add dairy free dark chocolate chips too.